Deluxe Comfort (loose polyfill) is used in the fabrication of various types of made-to-order cushions and pillows. Because Deluxe Comfort is a lightweight, finely-shredded and machine blown-in version of our popular slab-cut Ultra Comfort filler cushions and pillows that are tailored in the Deluxe Comfort method will not retain the same density as those designed with a compressed, layered Ultra Comfort. However, because the inner material is relatively made
of the same properties, custom products made with Deluxe Comfort continue to maintain the integrity of compressed Ultra Comfort and preserve identical qualities. Given the innovative characteristic to readily drain without absorbing and retaining moisture, the advanced combination of dry conjugate and flocculent polyfiber material allows for direct usage of the blow-in filling as an internal substitute to a variety of outdoor cushion and pillow fabrications..
Doheny’s is determined to build quality, customized cushions and pillows from the inside out. The significance of owning a product made with Deluxe Comfort means that you, as a customer, trust our ability to provide a filling that
is certified for use in upholstered furniture and meets the following universal flammability codes:
- California 117 U.F.A.C. F.A.A.
- Boston Fire Code, article 11
- FIRA (European flammability test)
- Moisture and mildew resistant
- Fire retardant
- Breathable material
- Non-absorbent properties (drainable material)
- Soft, cushioned material for increased comfort
- Pliable material; yet maintains shape
- Suited best for outdoor use, in addition to many indoor applications
- 18" X 18" X 4" Deluxe Comfort Fill