Item # 230088MACA
Ultra Comfort is a special blend of dry conjugate and layered densified polyfiber. Dry conjugate fibers resemble pigtails. This design creates the resiliency unique to the CumuPlush blend and gives you peace of mind that the inner cushion will maintain its shape and have greater longevity than cushions made of traditional polyfibers. Dry conjugate fibers are much more expensive than traditional densified polyfiber. At Doheny’s, we build quality into the cushion from the inside out, starting with Ultra Comfort.
Ultra Comfort brand products are certified for use in upholstered furniture in accordance with the following flammability codes:
- Boston Fire Code, article 11
- California 117 U.F.A.C. F.A.A.
- FIRA (European flammability test)
- Non-absorbent (drainable)
- Fire retardant
- Resistant to moisture and mildew
- Maintains loft longer without breaking down
- Very comfortable and long lasting
- Supports pressure points
- Ideally suited for outdoor use, as well as many indoor uses
- Back 18" X 23" X 3", Seat 18" X 19" X 3" Ultra Comfort Fill