Item # 1402
The Pool Rover Junior from Aquabot can both filter and clean your pool walls and floor in approximately 30 minutes. Enjoy fast, efficient pool cleaning every time you use it. Very effective for pool opening!
Don’t worry if your pool has a unique shape that makes it difficult to clean with other pool cleaners, as the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. can handle even the toughest pool shapes. The 40 ft cable easily reaches the entire pool surface.
For technical support on this item, please contact Aqua Products at 1-800-221-1750 or www.aquaproducts.com.
The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. pool cleaner is easy to use and simple to operate:
- Simply drop the unit into the water and push the button to start
- Jet-propelled system cleans flat-bottomed pools in as little as 30 minutes
- Removes everything from large leafs to the smallest pieces algae
- Reduces chemical, water and energy costs by as much as 50%
- Perfect for any shape above ground pool
- Made in the USA
For flat bottom, vinyl pools up to 24 ft. round
Shape:All shapes of pools, including round, oval, L shaped, rectangular and lap pools.
Dimensions:18 1/2" X 18" X 11"
Electric with its own independent pump and filtration system!
WARRANTY:1 yr bumper to bumper warranty from original purchase date
- Help from Doheny’s Pool Pros!
Helpful Tips & Useful Information:- IMPORTANT: At the beginning of EVERY cleaning cycle it is very important to move the Locking Pin from its current Locking Pin Hole to the same Hole position on the opposite side of the Axle! Failure to alternate the Locking Pin as specified will result in the Floating Cable twisting and may require costly repairs!
- Storing Cleaner: Store in clean dry area, away from sunlight, protect from below freezing temperatures and exposure to chemicals and fumes. Ensure cable is untangled, not twisted nor in a figure eight but coiled around cleaner’s body or in large circular loops.
- Cleaner does not include EZ swivel cord, available at Authorized Dealers or at AquaProducts.com to help you to untwist your Cable more easily.
- Do not leave cleaner in pool when not in use.
- IMPORTANT: Do not remove cleaner from pool for 20 minutes after cleaning cycle is complete to allow its motor(s) to adequately cool and avoid costly motor damage!
- It is suggested that you clean the Filter Bag after every use to ensure the strongest hydraulic drive and vacuum suction.
- Filter bag: clean with garden hose or even machine washable.
- Replacement Filter Bags available through Doheny’s!
Great Product Review by Brian
This product is fantastic! I have used this for about 4 seasons and it really works good. We have sycamore trees which have some of the largest leaves of any tree around here. There can be a huge pile in the pool and it will pick them up along with fine particles. We never have to clean the pool manually anymore a real time and work saver.
Still works great after 4 seasons Review by Joe M
Bought the AquaBot 4 years ago and use it in the summer for our 24' above ground. I use it once or twice a week, since we have a lot of trees, it has never failed, cleans up sand from filter, dirt twigs and leaves, as long as you don't let the leaves accumulate too much.
Would recommend to friends and buy it again.
Aquabot Junior Review by Ferguson303
Great little product, picked up leaves, trash and little particles. This is the third season that I have used it. I would highly suggest getting one - Does an outstanding job !!
little mighty Review by Perfect pool girl
This little thing is mighty! Cleaned my pool 24' round in 30 minutes. Removed bag and it picked up a lot of micro fine particles I would have missed with the regular vacuum procedures.
Best automatic above ground pool cleaner Review by Earl
I have had one of the Rover Jr's for 5 years and still going. I have had to replace a few small parts, added a few screws but this unit still keeps going. This was a little expensive but saves so much time and chemicals. I have purchased a few different kinds of bags for this from a small 1 micron filtering type to a large mesh leaf bag. Without this I wouldn't have the cleanest pool in the area.