Item # 4880P
- Doheny's Calcium Reducer
- Use: Increase the water pH to 7.8-8.2 and maintain for the first three days after treatment. Reduce the pH to 7.4-7.6 after this period, or after the calcium reduction has occurred. Add the recommended dosage of Doheny's Calcium Reducer by pouring around the perimeter of pool or spa. Maintain water circulation for at least 12 hours each day in pools or 1 hour per day in spas during initial treatment period. After three weeks, have the calcium hardness tested.
- Initial treatment dosage for pools: 1 quart per 10,000 gallons of water
- Initial treatment dosage for spas: 1 ounce per 300 gallons of water
- Maintenance treatment dosage for pools: 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water every week
- Maintenance treatment dosage for spas: 1 ounce per 300 gallons of water every week
For more information on Calcium Reducer, please click here.