Item # 4869Phttp://www.doheny.com/poolsupplies/Concentrated-Algaecide-60.html
View stripe for easy dosage reading!
Our most popular and economical algaecide. Use once a week to prevent algae growth. High doses even kill existing algae, but it won't stain surfaces because it contains no metals. Non-foaming.
- Doheny's Concentrated Alagecide 60
- After initial dose, use once a week to prevent algae growth.
- Initial Dosage for some visible algae: 11-17 oz per 10,000 gallons
- Initial Dosage for no visible algae: 6-11 oz per 10,000 gallons
- Maintenance Dosage: 2-4 oz per 10,000 gallons
- Winterizing Dosage for some visible algae: 12-17 oz per 10,000 gallons
- Winterizing Dosage for no visible algae: 6-10 oz per 10,000 gallons
Doheny's Algaecide 60 Manual
Did not work for me. Twenty six year pool owner. Review by taplac
I've had my pool for 26 years, never had a problem with algae. Bought this product along with other maintenance products and this year using this product I've had green algae appear a couple of days after following the dosage recommended. I've had to vacuum the pool 4 times for algae. Never have I had to do that. Same water treatment methods used this year as always. I wasted my money on a case of this product. I will not purchase this ever again!!!
Battling algae Review by Glori B
I have been battling algae in my pond for 5 years. I purchased Algaecide 60 yesterday and added it according to directions. Today my pond is crystal clear. Love this product.
Good product and value Review by cbinflux
I've used it the last two years. By following dosage recommendations, and adding a couple of ounces after each substantial rain, I've kept the pool algae free.
Great product! Review by Lawrence
Been using this Algaecide 60 for several seasons now with excellent results. I previously had to battle the summer algae with various products and prayer.