Item # 6578P
The price is right! Doheny’s Pumps cost less than big name brands, but offers dependable performance and outstanding results for its value. Available in two sizes, its heavy-duty construction and advanced engineering provide high efficiency and minimized noise. Designed and manufactured to meet all CSA and ETL requirements.
Doheny’s Pool Pro Pick
Our Pool Pros put our products to the test so you know which products give you outstanding results and value. Tested, tried and true for high quality construction, ease of use, efficiency and reliability - shop this Doheny’s Pool Pro Pick with confidence and SAVE!
Doheny's Above Ground Pump Manual click here.
- Max Flow Rate: 3/4 hp 73 gpm, 1 hp 75 gpm, 1.5 hp 83 gpm. Flow rates are approximate.
- Strainer includes large, easy-to-clean filter basket.
- See-through cover allows quick inspection of strainer.
- Comes with a twist and lock lid.
- Connection sizes 1.5 inch on both the suction and discharge ports.
- Internal threading is 1.5 inch and External threading is 2.5 inch.
- Convenient drain plug makes winter maintenance easy.
- The corrosion-proof, Stainless Steel motor shaft is constructed with a reinforced thermoplastic body for extra durability and long life.
- 115 Volt.
- Standard three-prong plug connection on a 3 ft. cord.
- Meets All CSA & ETL Requirements
Fast delivery, quiet and works great Review by Johnny K
My filter pump died the Wednesday before Labor day.
I ordered a 1.5 hp replacement Wednesday night but did not think I would have it before the weekend. On Saturday, less then 72 hours after ordering, the pump arrived. I set it up in 20 minutes and it works great. Very, very quiet. I am very pleased with the whole process. I have only had it one day so I can't give it 5 stars yet!!! Plus it was on sale!!
quality Review by mark
I purchased a 1.5 HP pump last year mid summer. This year I used it 1 month before the motor froze.
Excellent! Review by Kim
Called Doheneys trying to find a pump that would match up with connections to our old pump that had died. Excellent customer service, very helpful! We bought the 1 hp for our 18 ft round. It is whisper quiet as others have said. If I didn't see water moving I would never know it was even running! Works great, I think even better than our old pump which was quite noisy and a lot more expensive. Everything matched up and our pump was here the next day! Couldn't ask for better service! Thanks !!
Buy it! Review by Ruth
I'm so glad my pool pump quit working and forced me to buy this Doheny pump! It's so quiet that I have to keep checking to make sure it's still running! Fast delivery and great customer service, too! Buy it, you won't be sorry!
Great & QUIET! Review by Mick
I've been using Haywood pumps for years and have had great luck. However, after reading about how quiet this pump (Doheny's Above Ground Pump 1HP) was, I HAD to try it. All kidding aside: this, by far, is the quietest motor/pump I've ever heard for an above ground pool. Great price & super fast delivery. Thanks to you other reviewers I made a great choice.