Item # 4829P
Oxi-Shock oxidizes ANY POOL and you can start swimming in only 15 minutes. The active ingredient potassium monopersulfate effectively keeps water clear while controlling contaminants. Safe for all pool surfaces. Recommended dosage: 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons every 10 days.
- - Active ingredient: Potassium Monopersulfate
- - For swimming pools, use for initial treatment, weekly, after heavy use or heavy rain and at pool closing.
- - For spas and hot tubs, use after every spa use or once per week when the spa is not being used
- - Spa dosage: 2 oz per 300 gallons water
- - Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- - Do not store with chlorine, bromine or liquid acids. Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
Great Value, Great Job! Review by david
The packets are great. The price is Great!
Will buy all of my spa needs from them!
Years of Use Review by DF
We discovered Doheny's several years ago when we switched our pool over to a natural water system. We needed non cholorine shock and found the best price, free shipping, and fast delivery without added cost consistently from Doheny's. We save money and time by not having to make the 30+ mile trek to the nearest pool supply store. The product is packaged in premeasured use sizes and protected in a sturdy bucket (these live a second life as many things!). The product performs as described; it clears the water up and allows us to swim after only 15 minutes. We will be back again next year for all our pool related needs.
Non-Chlorine Oxi-Shock Review by Ken
This is better than some competitors. It has 42% vs. 38% in a lot of other brands. They should really list this percent as a selling point.
Great Value Review by Rod
I use this in my hot tub along with with a sanitizer and ozonator. My water stays clear and within all recommended ranges. I too like the 1lb bags.
works great Review by jimmy