Item # 7818P
Benefits of the Doheny's 2-Speed Pool Pumps for Your Inground Pool:
• Reliable performance with 304 grade stainless steel motor shaft
• Large strainer basket to minimize how often you have to empty it
• See-through strainer cover for a fast and easy check of the strainer
• Easy-thread strainer housing ring makes cover removal extremely easy
• Dependability with carborundum and graphite mechanical seals and components molded of corrosion-proof, reinforced thermoplastic
• Convenient drain plug makes winter maintenance easy
• Integrated controller is programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock to manage flow throughout the day
Hi Speed 12 Amps
Low Speed 3.6 Amps
Max GPM 83
Comes with a 3-prong power cord.
Doheny’s Pool Pumps Installation Tips:
- Install pump on firm, level base or pad.
- Fasten the pump using screws or bolts to reduce vibration & stress on pipes or hose joints.
- Ground and bond the pool pump motor before connecting to electrical power supply.
- Do NOT ground pool pump to gas supply line.
Storing Doheny's Inground 2-Speed Pool Pumps For Winterization:
To avoid dangerous or fatal electrical shock hazard, turn OFF power to motor before draining pump. Failure to disconnect power may result in serious personal injury or death.
1. Drain water level below all inlets to the pool.
2. Remove drain plugs from bottom of strainer body, and remove strainer cover from strainer housing.
3. Disconnect pump from mounting pad, wiring system (after power has been turned OFF), and piping system.
4. Once the pump is removed of water, re-install the strainer cover and drain plugs. Store pump in a dry area
For more information on Doheny's Inground 2-Speed Pool Pumps, please click here.