Item # 24100P
After an initial dose of salt to the pool water, these salt water generators produce chlorine right automatically and continuously. The softening effect of the salt leaves hair and skin silky to the touch and there's no more harsh, chlorine odors.
For clean, healthy water that is comfortable for swimmers, with far less irritation for eyes, dry hair or itchy skin, try the E-Series from CompuPool for fast salt water chlorination. Eliminate chlorine storage and reduce water chemistry problems while lowering chemical costs and improving water quality with the E-Series difference from CompuPool.
• LCD digital display with diagnostic maintenance menu.
• Compatible with ORP controllers for constant regulation of chlorine production based on demand.
• Slim line electrical enclosure to fit into tight spaces & mounts easily on a wall, bench or floor.
• Reliable and durable for long-lasting performance.
• Cell is removable for easy exchange.
• Advanced rust-proof metal enclosure with full weather and insert protection.
• Internal fan forced cooling technology designed to withstand tough weather
• 2 year limited warranty.
• NFS 50 certified for commercial use.
• 3”/80mm pipe connection.
• 220-240v AC voltage required.
• 12”x12”x26” cell housing size.
• 20”x17”x19” power module size.
• Required operating 3,000 PPM salt up to salt water (35,000 PPM).
E-S100 daily output capacity: 5 lbs/day
E-S150 daily output capacity: 8 lbs/day
E-S200 daily output capacity: 10 lbs/day
E-S300 daily output capacity: 15 lbs/day
CompuPool E-Series Owner's Manual