Item # 7212Phttp://www.doheny.com/poolsupplies/Grand-Entrance-Above-Ground-Pool-Steps-3433.html
• 4-step design for an in-ground pool look
• Simple snap together assembly with minimal parts
• Sturdy construction holds over 400 lbs.
• Independent adjustable feet for safe level installation
• Wide, flat steps with non-slip texture
• Mounts easily to your deck or pool ‑ brackets included
• Openings in risers allow for water circulation
• Two handrails for safety and stability while entering and exiting pool
Fits above ground pools 48” to 54” with flat bottoms
• Requires weight to prevent step from floating
• A step pad is recommended to protect liner
• Meets all current ANSI/apsp standards
• Full one year warranty
For Grand Entrance Manual please click here.
Step review Review by drlock
Like them except for the algee that you can't get rid of underneath. Also having trouble keepint the "legs" from coming off the front. Happens almost every time they are used.
Great Steps Review by RobinsHere
We love the steps, the only problem is the algae growth underneath. We have to take the steps up at least once a month because there's no way to clean under there. Ours has the light in it and we thoroughly enjoy using it at night.
Steps for lounging Review by luckysue
Good lounging steps. Like a little island in the pool. Everyone loves to perch on the steps.