Item # 9022P
The Hayward High Performance In-Ground Super II Pool Pump is the durable, corrosion-proof pump engineered for even the most demanding conditions, from fresh to saltwater.This high performance pump features full-flow hydraulics that allow greater flow at lower operation cost for better efficiency. Quiet and dependable, the Super II Pump is self-priming and has a generous 155 cubic inch basket with see-through cover for extra leaf-holding capacity and less frequent cleaning.
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 8' above water level)
- Easy thread design makes strainer cover removal easy
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning
- 155 cubic inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity.
- Reinforced thermoplastic molded corrosion-proof components for extra durability and long life
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor features airflow ventilation for quieter/ cooler operation
- Full Flow Hydraulics allow greater flow at lower cost
- Service-Ease Design for simple access to internal parts
- Uni-bracket mounting base provides stable, stress-free support plus versatility for 48 and 56 frame motors
- Pump Lid Removal Tool included for housing cover
- 2" ports for 1, 1.5 and 2 HP models
Hayward Super II Pool Pump Brochure
Pump needed fast Review by MIke
This is a great pump and this is also $100 less than my local Pinch a Penny.
Great Value - Quiet Operation Review by Mark & Sharon
Two things made this pump great for us.
# 1 is the four payment plan you offered. Local dealers want all of the money up front, which is difficult when you're on a budget and need a product that is expensive.
# 2 - the pump is so quiet, I had been used to hearing the old pump and found myself checking to make sure it was running. The water circulates just great and the pool stayed crystal clear all summer.
Overall Very Good Performance Review by Mark C
Once installed the pump delivers quiet powerful circulation. Uncertain of cost of operation as it as only been running for a week. Was unable to get unit to run in the 115 configuration so had to change wiring to 230V to accomodate the unit. This could create a problem for some users.