Item # 9396P
- • Silent operation
- • Advanced hydraulics for increased efficiency and priming ability
- • Self-priming suction lifts up to 8' above water level
- • Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleanings
- • See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs to be cleaned and seals with only a 1/4 turn
For Technical support on this item please contact Hayward at 1-800-HAYWARD or www.hayward-pool.com
Hayward Max-Flo XL HP Pool Pump FAQ
What size pool is this pump intended for?
The Hayward Max-Flo XL HP pumps work in all pools, no matter the shape or size. Also great for spas!
Are Hayward Max-Flo XL HP Pumps easy to care for?
Absolutely! These pool pumps are easy to maintain, and include an oversize strainer basket and easy Cam & Ramp lid for fast inspection.
How long do I need to run my pump for each day?
Hayward Max-Flo XL Pumps are designed to be run 24 hours a day/seven days a week, with the minimum recommended daily run time at eight hours per day.
• 115/230v. Max-Flo XL Pumps come factory wired for 230 volts
• Includes 1.5" x 2" union connectors for the suction and discharge ports
• Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
• Self-priming pump with suction lift up to 8' above water level
• Clear strainer cover
• Extra large strainer basket
Pump Output (GPM) vs. Total Resistance to Flow (Feet of Head):
|ITEM #||20 ft.||30 ft.||40 ft.||50 ft.||60 ft.||70 ft.|
|9396 3/4 HP||65||55||43||26||-||-|
|9397 1 HP||80||70||57||41||9||-|
|9398 1.5 HP||92||81||70||55||35||-|