Item # 2472P
Hayward's Power-Flo LX swimming pool pumps are recognized as the industry-leading pumps and are specifically engineered for above ground pools. The Hayward Power-Flo LX pool pump offers dependable performance, quiet operation and easy installation. The Power-Flo LX combines corrosion-proof and lasting construction with advanced features. This high-performance swimming pool pump is a leader in overall value.
Special features of the Hayward Power-Flo LX Pool Pump include:
- High-performance motor with stainless steel shaft and automatic thermal overload protection.
- 100% drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal for longer motor life.
- Drain plug for easy maintenance.
- Clear cover for viewing debris.
- Oversize strainer basket has a larger leaf holding capacity.
- Corrosion-proof PermaGlassXL housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation.
- High-performance impeller.
For technical support on this item, then please contact Hayward at 1-800-HAYWARD or visit www.haywardpools.com.
- Hayward above ground pumps are designed with self-lubricating motor bearings and shaft seals, so no additional lubrication is necessary.
- Avoid installing above ground pool pumps in damp, non-ventilated areas, as the motors require free circulation of air to help with cooling.
- Shaft seals that have worn out from standard wear and tear can be easily replaced following the manufacturers instructions.
- Always store pool pumps and motors in a dry, well-ventilated room during the winter to protect from freezing.
Don't believe what they tell you! Review by Unhappy Customer
My name is Jon, and I ordered a pump from these guys on Monday Evening. I was under the impression by there website that when I ordered it, that it would ship on Tuesday and be delivered on Wednesday based on my zip code.
Well come to find out when I called there customer service on Tuesday to get tracking info there agent informs me that it would not be delivered till Thursday. Well I just got off the phone with FedEx and now there telling me that its not guaranteed for Thursday and that it may not delivered till Friday.
One of the reasons I purchased it with them, was that I was in need of the pump ASAP and I would have it today. I live in San Antonio, TX where it is 100 degrees everyday and not having a working pump is not good.
I suggest if they want to having returning customers that they not mislead them with there lead time on orders. Because of this experience I will not business or recommend ythem to anybody again. I dont like being mislead in to believing one thing and expecting another.
best darn pool pump Review by papapete
I purchased the Hayward 1 hp pump in 1989
had to have it repaired only twice, brushes needed to be replaced
excellent product no other like it
Quick delivery Review by John
Ordered the pump 3:30pm Friday at my door 10:00am
Saturday hooked up and running very quietly I might add by 10:30am Saturday morning . Great job.
They last forever Review by Kathleen L
We had our first pump for 30 years. The case got rusty before anything happened to the motor. Something got caught in the motor and we lost it so I just purchased a new one. I'm sure we'll have it for another 30 years maybe longer. They are well worth the cost.
Great Service Review by bunzarella
I ordered this pump at 3:00 yesterday...and it arrived at 10:30 this morning. Wow!! It is up and running. This website is in my favorites now.