Item # 4846P
- Doheny's pH Minus
- The ideal pH range is 7.2-7.8
- To lower pH: Measure the pH of pool water with a test kit. Broadcast over the deepest part of the pool using the following dosages based on pH. For shallow pools, dissolve in a pail of water before adding to pool.
- Recommended Dosage for pH 7.8-8.0: 4 oz per 10,000 gallons of water
- Recommended Dosage for pH 8.0-8.4: 8 oz per 10,000 gallons of water
- Recommended Dosage for pH above 8.4: 12 oz per 10,000 gallons of water
- To lower alkalinity: Keep the total alkalinity between 80-120 parts per million (ppm). Test for total alkalinity with a test kit each month. If alkalinity is light, follow usage below.
- Recommended Usage for light alkalinity: add 2 lb of pH Minus for each 10,000 gallons of pool water to lower alkalinity to 10 ppm. Keep the circulation pump running. Add this product in one spot at the deep end of the pool. Do not apply near walls or metal fixtures. Repeat daily until desired alkalinity is reached.
- Contains: sodium bisulfate dry acid