Item # 7674P
The SuperFlo Pool Pump from Pentair is the product of more than 40 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there's simply less wear and tear — and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
- Cam and Ramp™ lid locks into place with a quarter turn
- Heavy-duty, high service factor 56 square flange motor for long life commercial grade at a consumer price
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise
- See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket
- Super energy efficient
- SuperFlo® Pump is a direct and superior replacement for the Hayward® Super Pump®
The SuperFlo High Performance Pump is designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. Whether you’re choosing your first pump or replacing older technology, the SuperFlo Pump is definitely a super choice.
- Self-priming for quick, easy start-up
- Includes 1.5" internal slip and 2" external slip unions
- 115 Volt or 230 Volt models available
- High service factor 56 square flange motor for long life
- Performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality
- UL/CUL/NSF certified
- One year limited warranty. See warranty for details
For Technical support on this item please contact Pentair at 1-800-831-7133 www.pentairpool.com
The 6year pump Review by Toots
Worked like a champ for 6 years then became too loud to bear as it broke down. Replaced it with the same pump and here we are 6 years later and it began leaking overnight before we caught it after losing 8" of pool water. But turning off the power stopped the leaking and I'm replacing it again with the same Pentair.
Very good and quiet Review by Tia
Hooked this pump up very easy. Runs quiet and so far it does a great job. Hoping for the best for longevity.
shaft and seals are not up to the task Review by nes
only use for 1 season then start leaking and making grounding noise... no luck with warranty
best pump around Review by Kurt
I have worked with many residental and commercial pool pumps over the years and this one sets the standard. First, heat destroys pumps, so they made this one light in color. It lowers the operating temp by 10 degrees when it runs in the sun.
Nice quiet pump, it looks easy to service, I assume it's easy to service, I have never had to do anything to it, but most pumps are black metal and are hard to service after the bolts start rusting. This one is mostly plastic and bolts appear to be stainless so I assume servicing would be easy.
Quiet Review by Diego
This is quiet and looks good.