Item # 2287P
The Tagelus, a leader for years, paired with the proven, efficient and durable Dynamo pump will result in a filtration and circulation system engineered to provide superior performance, longevity, and lifetime value. Tagelus top mount filter removes particles up to five times smaller than traditional sand filters. A special lateral design provides superior flow characteristics and long filter cycles for economical operation. Maximum operating pressure of 50 psi. Combination water and sand drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy.
Sand filters have been installed on tens of thousands of pools for decades—a testament to their performance, value and ease of use. But not all sand filters are equal, because not all include design features that continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank. This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low. It is also a key advantage when you select a Tagelus® fiberglass sand filter.
• The Tagelus tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass-reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service.
• Easy does it. The six-position Hi-Flow™ valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and always safe. Pressure gauge also included.
• Tagelus filters provide years of service with only periodic backwashing to remove trapped debris from the sand.
• A special “diffuser” creates a uniform sand bed that consistently traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race through too fast—the result is more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing.
Tagelus® fiberglass sand filters remove particles large and small…so small that many are undetectable by the human eye, but in quantity make water cloudy. The reason thousands of Tagelus filters have been installed by pool professionals worldwide is their consistency of performance over time. Plus, they go about their work without making work for you.
Added features include:
• Time-proven internal design ensures water is exposed to maximum surface area of sand for optimal filtration performance and more efficient backwashing.
• Flow system design also ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time.
• Combination sand and water drain speeds servicing and winterizing.
• All internal parts are threaded for fast and easy service.
• One-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.
For Technical support on this item please contact Pentair at 1-800-831-7133 www.pentairpool.com
For the Pentair Tagelus Sand Filter Installation, Operation, and Service Manual please click here.