Item # 8712P
The Pro Pool Lift™ is arguably the most technically advanced pool access lift available on the market today. Pro Pool™ Lift features a compact design, rechargeable 24-Volt battery unit, stainless steel construction and a UV resistant powder coat finish. It does not intrude into the pool when not in use, and includes a submergible, remote-control handset, dual flip-up arms, flip-up footrest, an adjustable lap belt and an optional headrest. The Portable Kit will allow you to place the Pro Pool Lift™ almost anywhere on the deck and keep it clear and anchor free! Wheel it up to the poolside where you want it, tilt it forward onto the base and start using it. It’s the only portable lift in the industry with a full 400 lb lifting capacity.
Ideal for facilities with limited deck space and where aesthetics are of the utmost importance. Low-profile design minimizes the amount of required deck space needed to install and it also does not require the lift to rotate or extend into the water unless being used. Several versions available, call for details. Access deeper pools with the deep draft configuration. Reverse configuration and Extended Base Options available for pools with larger gutters. Try the quick attach anchor kit and transport cart to make removing and storing your lift easy. Limited 5 year warranty. Ships freight truck, fully assembled and ready for installation. Weight 115 lb, shipping weight approximately 200 lb.
• 450 lb weight capacity for pools with water drafts up to 6 inches, 400 lb capacity for other applications
• Independent 3rd party verified to meet ADA standards
• Unique low-profile and small footprint
• All stainless steel construction
• Adjustable lap belt
• Removable and adjustable foot rest
• Dual flip-up arm rests
• Simple push button operation
• Submergible 2-button remote
• Set back ranges from 4 – 14 inches
• 24-Volt rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
• Actuator cover to protect motor from elements when not in use
• Limited lifetime structural warranty
• Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
Options/Parts/Accessories – If an accessory is not listed for online ordering, call one of our pool specialist for details 1-800-323-5930
• Optional Cover – Protect your lift from the elements. New design and shark gray color.
• Optional Headrest – Provides extra head support.
• Optional Chest Strap – Provides extra support for the upper body while using the lift.
• Optional Transport Cart – Transport your lift easily to storage or another location. Great for use with the Quick Attach Anchor Kit.
• Upgrade Package – Includes extra battery, headrest, chest strap, cover and transport cart.
• Optional Seat Cushion – 5 inch thick cushion provides extra comfort when using your lift.
• Optional Pull Out Leg Rest – Replace your standard footrest with this leg rest. Great option for when lift is used in spas.
• Optional Cycle Attachment – Easily converts your lift into any aqua bike for exercise or rehab.
• Portable Kit (retrofit) – For retrofitting your Pro Pool Lift into a portable unit. Includes counter weights. Not ADA compliant.
• Standard Anchor, Preset – Includes jig plate, anchor inserts, bolts and washers.
• Quick Attach Anchor Kit – Allows your lift to be quickly removed without the use of tools. Not for retro-fit.
• Wood Deck Anchor – For installing lift into a wood deck application.
• Replacement 24-Volt DC Battery
• Replacement Battery Charger – Charges battery in approximately 4 hours time. Easy plug-in system plugs into any outlet.
• Replacement Control Box – Controls operation of lift. Emergency lifting function. Acoustic battery alarm at approximately 50% battery capacity.
• Replacement 2-Button Remote – Submersible push button remote handset.
• Anchor Inserts (set of 4) – For those installing another anchor site in existing concrete.
• Replacement Actuator Motor with Tie Rods – Replacement motor unit with attached metal tie rods to make replacing unit easy.
• Replacement Knob, Quick Attach Anchor – Replacement knob for Quick Attach Anchor Kit