Item # 2985P
Formulated with an extremely effective and economical low-dose organic copper complex that kills and prevents all types of algae including blue-green, black and mustard algae. Each application lasts up to 90 days.
• Adjust the pH between 7.2 and 7.6
• For best results, use SeaKlear Stain Prevention & Remover in the evening with the pool pump and filter operating overnight
• Add 16 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water by premixing into a plastic pail of water first
• Pour the solution into the deep end of the pool. (Cloudiness may develop, but don’t worry. That’s normal, and means it’s working. It’ll fade away.)
For weekly care
• Add 6-8 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water
• Follow up with SeaKlear Natural Clarifier or SeaKlear Mighty Pods Cloudy Pool Cure
SeaKlear Algae Prevention & Remover MSDS click here.
Nothing like it! Review by Ladysandpiper
This pool product is OUTSTANDING! For years I struggled with all types of algae. Then I discovered SEAKLEAR and never had a problem for the past two years. It is affordable and highly effective. Two Thumbs UP!
Love Sea Klear Review by Coorsgirl
I have used this product for 4 years now... it worked when my pool was neon green... and nothing else did the job.... I love Sea Klear !!!!!
this stuff is great Review by Guest
This is my 2nd year of using this product and it works fantastic...will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to everyone to keep their pools sparkling.Gena, PA
Great products! Review by Guest
When nothing else works, SeaKlear does! To prevent algae or remove it's presence, this stuff is great. Be sure to add the Phosphate remover after the Algaecide and maintain your pool's chemical balance. Since beginning to use these products, I've only shocked my pool ONCE and that was after a couple inches of rain. GREAT STUFF! Thanks Doheney's for carrying it! Ronda, SW Oklahoma
SeaKlear products - Algae Remover Review by Guest
We opened our pool in late April and were thrilled that the water was clear (this is our first winter owning our pool). We cleaned the debris on the bottom and ran the filter. THEN it began raining! After 3 weeks and nearly 14" of rain, our clear pool was a swamp! I contacted SeaKlear and their Customer Svc recommended their Algae Remover followed by their Phosphate Remover! It was AMAZING!! Our pool is now mostly clear and very ready for the summer sun! GREAT product. Worked VERY well!!