Item # 4851P
- Main Ingredient: Calcium Hypochlorite 68%
- Shelf Life: 2-3 years
- Dosage: 1 lb per 10,000 gallons (dosage for 7.5 ppm free available chlorine)
- Instructions for Use:
- Dilute shock in bucket of water
- With pump running, broadcast evenly at deep end
- Brush any particles that have settled to bottom
- Let pump run for 6-8 hrs minimum after applying
- Recommended: Shock at night and let pump run overnight
- Do not re-enter pool until chlorine is 1-4 ppm
This is the best shock Review by Mommawlilbear from NC
You'll never have any problems if you use this by the directions. We've had some pretty bad looking water from rain, and after a couple applications and vacuuming it cleared right up.
Pool Shock Review by Rick
Take care of my Mom's pool and all of 2013 I wrestled with yellow algea and so I put this shock in and in one day the pool was clear and the yellow algea has not come back. With the quality and low price of your shock I will not go back to store bought. Also shipping was on time.
hate closing and opening pool Review by lazypool
good super shock, economical
Great Product Review by Kathy
We have been having so many problems with algae this year for the first time. Rain then hot and humid so often the pool greened up and looked bad. We used 2 the first day then 2 more the second day and the algae was gone and the water crystal clear. We now have to do it again after 2 weeks as the weather is just reeking havoc on the algae again. But this stuff really works - we're so happy we tried it.
Great Service! Review by Marcia
This is the first review I have ever written. I ordered my supplies at midnight on a Thursday, and really did not expect to get them until the next week. So I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived Saturday. Your next day delivery is a great service! I have not used the product yet but from the reviews I don't forsee any problems. Thank you!