Item # 4851P
- Main Ingredient: Calcium Hypochlorite 68%
- 65% Minimum Available Chlorine
- Shelf Life: 2-3 years
- Dosage: 1 lb per 10,000 gallons (dosage for 7.5 ppm free available chlorine)
- Instructions for Use:
- Dilute shock in bucket of water
- With pump running, broadcast evenly at deep end
- Brush any particles that have settled to bottom
- Let pump run for 6-8 hrs minimum after applying
- Recommended: Shock at night and let pump run overnight
- Do not re-enter pool until chlorine is 1-4 ppm
Best I've used Review by Otleeg
I had been trying the BBB method on my above ground pool with poor results. I know it works for some but not me :) I had to buy some shock from a pool store to help clear up my poop after a mustard algae bloom. I used this and the doheny's algaecide. My water is the prettiest it's been in 3 years. The order came the next day as advertised. I will continue to use this shock. Cheaper and better.
So fast you're head will spin. Review by Leigh
We just ordered this shock yesterday at 3pm, and it came today at 12pm! Wisconsin to Indiana in a blink. I don't know how they do it, but it's impressive don't ever change Doheny's! The shock clears the pool in minutes.
This is the best shock Review by Mommawlilbear from NC
You'll never have any problems if you use this by the directions. We've had some pretty bad looking water from rain, and after a couple applications and vacuuming it cleared right up.
Pool Shock Review by Rick
Take care of my Mom's pool and all of 2013 I wrestled with yellow algea and so I put this shock in and in one day the pool was clear and the yellow algea has not come back. With the quality and low price of your shock I will not go back to store bought. Also shipping was on time.
hate closing and opening pool Review by lazypool
good super shock, economical