Item # 4851P
- Main Ingredient: Calcium Hypochlorite 68%
- Shelf Life: 2-3 years
- Dosage: 1 lb per 10,000 gallons (dosage for 7.5 ppm free available chlorine)
- Instructions for Use:
- Dilute shock in bucket of water
- With pump running, broadcast evenly at deep end
- Brush any particles that have settled to bottom
- Let pump run for 6-8 hrs minimum after applying
- Recommended: Shock at night and let pump run overnight
- Do not re-enter pool until chlorine is 1-4 ppm
hate closing and opening pool Review by lazypool
good super shock, economical
Great Product Review by Kathy
We have been having so many problems with algae this year for the first time. Rain then hot and humid so often the pool greened up and looked bad. We used 2 the first day then 2 more the second day and the algae was gone and the water crystal clear. We now have to do it again after 2 weeks as the weather is just reeking havoc on the algae again. But this stuff really works - we're so happy we tried it.
Great Service! Review by Marcia
This is the first review I have ever written. I ordered my supplies at midnight on a Thursday, and really did not expect to get them until the next week. So I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived Saturday. Your next day delivery is a great service! I have not used the product yet but from the reviews I don't forsee any problems. Thank you!
Pool Shock Review by jp
Haven't had a problem. Used about 3 applications. No algae or any other problems.
Super shock Review by mary jane
This super shock is the best I have ever used. I have a 10,000 gallon pool and when I close it I put 2 bags of this shock in and in the spring when I open it the water is always clear. All summer I put one bag in every 2 weeks and I have never had algae problems since doing this. It dissolves easily and does not burn the skin or discolor anything. I love it and I am finally headache free all summer long!