Item # 904800P
The Scout™ pool lift is designed to be used in retro-fit applications. If your facility needs to become ADA compliant and you already have an existing 6 inch deep anchor, then the Scout™ is your solution. Eliminates the need for anchor installation by utilizing almost any existing 1.9 inch I.D. x 6 inch deep anchor. Also available are adapter sleeves to accommodate larger and deeper diameter anchors. Independently verified to be ADA compliant. Features 360 degree powered rotation in either direction.
Pool Lift Features:
• 350 pound weight capacity, reduced weight capacity of 300 pound when utilizing plastic sleeve
• Set back range 12 – 36 inches
• Clears walls up to 6 inches high; 12 inches if used with pull out leg rest
• Can be adapted to most existing 6 inch deep anchors
• 360 degree powered rotation either direction
• Powder coated stainless steel construction
• Rechargeable battery, includes battery charger
• Submergible 4-button remote
• Dual flip-up arms and adjustable belt
• Limited lifetime structural warranty
• Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
Options/Parts/Accessories – If an accessory is not listed for online ordering, call one of our pool specialist for details 1-800-323-5930
• Optional Cover – Protect your pool lift from the elements. New design and shark gray color.
• Optional Headrest – Provides extra head support.
• Optional Chest Strap – Provides extra support for the upper body while using the lift.
• Optional Transport Cart – Transport your lift easily to storage or another location.
• Upgrade Package – Includes extra battery, headrest, chest strap and cover.
• Optional Pull Out Leg Rest – Replace your standard footrest with this leg rest. Great option for when lift is used in spas.
• Additional Standard Anchor
• Anchor Sleeve – To retro-fit HANDY, Lifeguard, Elkhorn or Hoyer lift anchors.
Scout Literature click here.
Scout Owners Manual click here.
Scout Anchor Assembly click here.
Scout Specs click here.
Scout Specs2 click here.