Hayward Super Pool Pump, 115V, 1/2 HP
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor for quieter, cooler operation
- 110 cubic inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity
- See-through strainer cover to see when the basket is full
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 10' above water line)
- Energy efficient
- For spas and pools of all surfaces & sizes
From #1 selling brand Hayward comes the Super Pump - a model in quiet with superior efficiency. The Hayward Super Pump is designed to work well with any in-ground swimming pool or spa and can even handle high-capacity pools. For pool or spa owners with rigorous filtration needs, such as frequent clogging due to foliage, the Hayward Super Pump is an effective solution that will save time and energy in the process.
What makes this Hayward swimming pool pump so "super"?
- Simplified Maintenance: its see-through strainer cover with easy-access and exclusive swing-aside hand knobs (no tools needed here!) lets you quickly identify and clean out its contents. The special self-adjusting seal keeps it sealed dependably and there are no loose parts and no clamps. Access to all internal parts is simple with the service-ease design. By disengaging just four (4) bolts, the entire drive group and motor assembly can be removed without disturbing the pipe or mounting connections.
- Motor Power: the high-performance, heavy-duty motor's ventilated airflow makes this one of the quietest heavy-duty swimming pool pumps on the market.
- Durability: with a heat-resistant, industrial-size ceramic seal that is drip proof and a corrosion-proof impeller, this durable pool pump helps prevent clogging, leakages, and other problems induced by the elements.
- Accommodating Size: the Hayward Super Pump has a larger than average basket at 110-cubic-inches for extra leaf-holding capacity, as well as over-sized housing and diffuser, which comes in handy for speedy pool priming.
- Self-Priming: suction lift capabilities for this model go up to 10 feet above your swimming pool's water level.
- Reliability: rugged, one-piece housing, with full-flow ports, assures rapid priming and continuous operation. The mounting base adapts 48- and 56- frame motors and provides stable, stress-free support.
If you're unsure about which Hayward Super Pump fits your inground swimming pool or spa's needs, give us a call at 1.800.574.7665. For technical support of the Hayward In-Ground Super Pump, please visit www.hayward-pool.com.
Item # 9391P