ORPC SPK-2 Stand up Paddle Board
DISCOUNTED RETURNSOur Discounted Returns section features swimming pool supplies and equipment that customers have returned. Some items are brand new and repackaged, some slightly used and some may have cosmetic damage but all have been inspected, work great and come with full factory warranties. All Discounted Returned items have limited quantities and are available only while they last. Please note: for Discounted Returned items our normal 14 day return policy does not apply and returns will be accepted for warranty issues only.
Get pumped-up on the biggest and funniest health craze sweeping the planet. Based on the proven hard-shell SPK-2 model, the 3.3 meter (10'10"x10") board is easy paddling for beginners to almost any kind of surf. Perfect glide for cruising with flat, wide-decked shapes for stability and easy turning. Supplied with a hand bag and pump - all packed in a handy bundle. You are all set to see the world from new angles with a big board adventure in a bag.
- Sculpted balance flow curves board design
- Durable double-wall drop stitch PVC technology
- Extra layers of post-inflation lamination for extra stiffness and air leakage blocking
- Removable tri-fin
- EVA anti-slip pad and kick pad
- Elastic bungee cords for light cargo
- Stainless D-ring on tail for safety leash or to attach kayak seat
- Optimum air pressure in all conditions, up to 15 psi
- Model: BT-88871
- Board Size: 330 x 75 cm (10'10" x 10")
- Board Thickness: 10 cm (4")
- No. of Air Chambers: 1
- Max. Passenger: 1
- Max. Payload: 115 kg (253 lb)
- Net Weight: 10 kg (22 lb)
- Fins: 3 piece (1 large fin with 2 small side fins)
- Standard Accessories: Pressure gauge, high pressure hand pump, advanced bag, repair kit
NOTE: Seat not included.