NSF Approved Sta-Rite SuperMax Pool Pumps
NSF Approved, the SuperMax Pump moves water efficiently for low operating cost and quiet operation. You get less wear and tear, and that means longer life and a higher return on your pump investment. Commercial grade, heavy-duty 56 square flange motor. Cam and Ramp lid permits easy inspection of the strainer basket and locks in place with a quarter turn. Plumbing aligns same as Hayward Super Pump for direct replacement. 115/230 Volts. Whether your'e building a new pool or replacing existing equipment, the SuperMax high performance pump from Sta-Rite is a great choice for all around performance.
- Match your application and assure minimum energy consumption with 1/2 HP 2.5 HP
- You get a commercial grade motor at a consumer price with our heavy-duty, high service factor 56 square flange motor
- The Cam and Ramp lid permits easy inspection of the strainer basket, and locks in place with a quarter turn
- A superior internal flow design reduces hydraulic noise for amazingly quiet operation
- SuperMax is a drop-in and superior replacement for the Hayward Super Pump
The Sta-Rite reputation for top-of-the-line equipment has been earned by answering the needs of today's pool owners high efficiency, low maintenance and reliability. Sta-Rite products ace the test in every category.
Strong and silent: A commercial grade motor and an innovative hydraulic design combine to make SuperMax Pump a quiet, tireless workhorse.
Minimum maintenance: When cleaning is required, a simple quarter turn of the exclusive Cam and Ramp lid gives you easy access to the ultra sized strainer basket. Simply empty the basket, and re-attach the see-through lid, you're done in seconds.
Built for long life: Only the best materials are used to build lasting quality into each pump. On the outside, Sta-Rites exclusive thermoplastic composite resin weathers temperature extremes and will never corrode. On the inside, a heavy-duty shaft seal and impeller stand tough against harsh chemicals.
For Technical support on this item please contact Pentair at 1-800-831-7133 or www.pentairpool.com
Item # 4682P