QCA Spa's Andromeda Spa (Model 1) - 4 Person Rectangular Spa
- 10 therapeutic, variable-flow jets
- Patented Dura-Bond acrylic 3-layer shell strengthening system
- Available only in Blue Denim shell color
The Andromeda hot tub spa is perfect for up to four people with impressive features at a low price. Enjoy 2 bucket seats, 2 bench seats and loads of quality components including LED controls and a spa flex cover. The spa is built for efficiency and portability. You will be mystified at how there are so many therapeutic features for such a low price. This plug and play spa requires no electrician to install and no plumber to fill. Simply plug the included GFCI protected electric cord in a dedicated home outlet (120/15amp) and fill with a garden hose.
- Soft-Touch Controls
- Energy Saver System
- WeatherGuard Maintenance Free Cabinet
- Includes hard cover
Dura-Bond: This three-layer, patented, strengthening process combines the beauty of Lucite Plus Acrylic with a layer of ABS for shell strength and integrity. Then a double strengthening material is applied. This high density material has all the strengthening properties of fiberglass without the environmental concerns. The cabinet is insulated with a thick layer of polystyrene foam with radiant foil on the inside wall of foam and on the floor.
Energy Saver System: Heat is generated by the spa's power equipment inside the cabinet. This heated air is captured and returned to the spas water. This continually helps maintain the water temperature without running the heater as often. The heat recovery system saves you money by reducing electrical cost.
Soft-Touch Controls: State-of-the-art digital electronic control with LCD temperature and filtration readout. All functions are conveniently located at your fingertips.
Maintenance Free WeatherGuard Cabinet: Our Synthetic cabinets are known for their rich, beautiful appearance and long lasting durability. Fully removable access panels make service a breeze.
- Dimensions: 80 1/2 x 56 1/2 x 30 D
- Gallons: 240 (US)
- Pumps: (1) 2.2 HP Brake Torque (3.0 Continuous Duty) Pump (2-speed) With Energy Saver Ultra-Low Amp Draw
- Heater: 1.0 Kilowatts at 120 Volts
- Lights: 12 Volt (red/blue lens)
- Voltage: 1 Kilowatt heater at 120 Volt/ 4 Kilowatt heater at 240 Volt conversion (Requires an electrician)
- Controls: Balboa Digital Electronics with LCD temperature read-outs. The heat and humidity resistant microprocessor requires no programming.