Doheny's 2-Piece Deluxe Winter Pool Cover Clips, 24 Clips
Easy to Install! Buy More and Save!
Tired of losing your winter pool cover clips every year? Doheny's offers big savings on large packs of cover clips, making it easy to secure your pool in the off-season.
Save big on our 30 pack of clips for winter pool closing for only $20.99 and enjoy 20% off the original price!Dependable Protection for Winter Pool Covers
No matter where you live or what kind of weather you experience during the colder months of the year, pool cover clips make it easy to secure your cover during the off-season. If it tends to get windy or stormy where you live, a pool cover without properly installed clips might come off completely, exposing your pool to the elements and to debris that can collect in the water.
Protect Your Pool in Freezing Temps
When water in your pool freezes and causes the liner to expand, pool cover clips release the sides of the pool in order to relieve the pressure and prevent damage. If the pool liner actually breaks from freezing, the pool clips act as barrier between the pressure and the cover itself.
Deluxe pool clips have a locking mechanism that acts as a highly effective and durable pool lock, but it must be manually activated. Both options, however, offer a convenient and secure way to keep your pool cover exactly where it should be - right on top of the pool!
Deluxe 2-Piece Cover Clips
Double your protection against high winds with our super high quality Deluxe winter pool cover clips.
Snap these highly durable cover clips around the pool's perimeter in order to form a secure pool lock between the top rails and pool cover. Use three, two-piece clips per upright. Made from high-grade resin that is designed to perform for years in even the harshest conditions. Best quality for your pool! Clips are approximately 5" in length.
- Choose a winter pool cover that is measured to the exact dimensions of your pool.
- Before installing the cover, place an air pillow in the center of the pool.
- Roll the pool cover out and place it on top, making sure its a loose fit.
- Next, grab the pool clips and begin to walk the perimeter of your pool.
- As you observe the cover and how it falls over the pool, begin to snap the clips into place.
- You can install at least two pool cover clips to each horizontal pool frame rail, or two every 16-18 inches.
Item # 9321P