Providing you with quality you can trust, the Pro Series high-rate sand filters incorporate the latest pool filter technology to ensure your pool is operating at its very best. Molded of durable, corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic, they feature attractive, unitized tank construction for years of trouble-free operation with only minimal care. Pro Series sets a new standard for performance, value and dependability.
- Flange clamp design allows 360 degree rotation of valve to simplify plumbing
- Integral top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed.
- Full-size internal piping provides smooth, free-flowing performance
- Unitized, corrosion-proof filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast reinforced thermoplastic for dependable, all-weather performance
- 7 position Hayward Vari-Flo control valve with easy-to-use lever-action handle lets you dial any of the valve/filter functions.
- Integral sight glass lets you see when backwash cycle is completed
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Precision-engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability
For complete systems, we've teamed our hot selling Pro-Series Sand filters with your choice of the Max-Flo XL or Super Pump series to create the ultimate Sand Filter Systems. These systems are exceptionally durable and effective. Listed are a variety of sand filter options to fit any and all in-ground pools. Included in system; Pro Series sand filter, Hayward pump of your choice, filter to pump hose kit, base.
FILTER MEDIA NOT INCLUDED:
For sand filtration tanks, use ONLY pool grade AquaQuartz #20 silica sand #5451, ZeoSand #4429, or Aqualoon #7832.
For Technical support on this item please contact Hayward at 1-800-HAYWARD www.haywardpools.com
NOTE: 31" Sand filter ships by truck (5-7 business days).
Item # 2476P