Hayward Power Flo LX Pool Pump, 1 HP
Hayward's Power-Flo LX swimming pool pumps are recognized as the industry-leading pumps and are specifically engineered for above ground pools. The Hayward Power-Flo LX pool pump offers dependable performance, quiet operation and easy installation. The Power-Flo LX combines corrosion-proof and lasting construction with advanced features. This high-performance swimming pool pump is a leader in overall value.
Special features of the Hayward Power-Flo LX Pool Pump include:
- High-performance motor with stainless steel shaft and automatic thermal overload protection.
- 100% drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal for longer motor life.
- Drain plug for easy maintenance.
- Clear cover for viewing debris.
- Oversize strainer basket has a larger leaf holding capacity.
- Corrosion-proof PermaGlassXL housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation.
- High-performance impeller.
Standard three-prong grounded 6 foot cord connection.
Note: Cord is not twist-lock.
For technical support on this item, then please contact Hayward at 1-800-HAYWARD or visit www.haywardpools.com.
- For best pool pump performance, position the above ground pump below the pool water line and as close to the pool as possible.
- Hayward above ground pumps are designed with self-lubricating motor bearings and shaft seals, so no additional lubrication is necessary.
- Avoid installing above ground pool pumps in damp, non-ventilated areas, as the motors require free circulation of air to help with cooling.
- Shaft seals that have worn out from standard wear and tear can be easily replaced following the manufacturers instructions.
- Always store pool pumps and motors in a dry, well-ventilated room during the winter to protect from freezing.
Item # 2472P