If you're looking for an above ground robotic pool cleaner to do the pool cleaning while you sit back and relax, then check out the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr!
The Pool Rover Junior from Aquabot can both filter and clean your pool walls and floor in approximately 30 minutes. Enjoy fast, efficient pool cleaning every time you use it. Very effective for pool opening!
Dont worry if your pool has a unique shape that makes it difficult to clean with other pool cleaners, as the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. can handle even the toughest pool shapes. The 40 ft cable easily reaches the entire pool surface.
For technical support on this item, please contact Aqua Products at 1-800-221-1750 or www.aquaproducts.com.
Aquabot Pool Rover Junior Tips:
The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. pool cleaner is easy to use and simple to operate:
- Simply drop the unit into the water and push the button to start
- Jet-propelled system cleans flat-bottomed pools in as little as 30 minutes
- Removes everything from large leaves to the smallest pieces of algae
- Reduces chemical, water and energy costs by as much as 50%
- Perfect for any shape above ground pool
- Made in the USA :For flat bottom, vinyl pools up to 24 ft. round
- Shape: All shapes of pools, including round, oval, L shaped, rectangular and lap pools.
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 18 1/2" X 18" X 11"
- Electric with its own independent pump and filtration system!
- Cord: 40 ft.
- Wattage: 140 watts
- WARRANTY: 1 yr bumper to bumper warranty from original purchase date
- Helpful Tips & Useful Information:
IMPORTANT: At the beginning of EVERY cleaning cycle it is very important to move the Locking Pin from its current Locking Pin Hole to the same Hole position on the opposite side of the Axle! Failure to alternate the Locking Pin as specified will result in the Floating Cable twisting and may require costly repairs!
Storing Cleaner: Store in clean dry area, away from sunlight, protect from below freezing temperatures and exposure to chemicals and fumes. Ensure cable is untangled, not twisted nor in a figure eight but coiled around cleaners body or in large circular loops.
Cleaner does not include EZ swivel cord.
Do not leave cleaner in pool when not in use.
IMPORTANT: Do not remove cleaner from pool for 20 minutes after cleaning cycle is complete to allow its motor(s) to adequately cool and avoid costly motor damage!
It is suggested that you clean the Filter Bag after every use to ensure the strongest hydraulic drive and vacuum suction.
Filter bag: Clean with garden hose or even machine washable. Replacement Filter Bags available through Pool Supplies Superstore.