Doheny's 2-Speed Pool Pump, 230V, 1 HP
Doheny's Inground 2-Speed Pool Pumps deliver outstanding performance and reliability at a fraction of the price of the big name pands. Heavy-duty construction and advanced engineering provide high efficiency and quiet operation. Doheny's Inground 2-Speed Pool Pumps are designed and manufactured to meet all CSA and ETL requirements. Note: Not for use with storable pools.
Benefits of the Doheny's 2-Speed Pool Pumps for Your Inground Pool:
- Reliable performance with 304 grade stainless steel motor shaft
- Large strainer basket to minimize how often you have to empty it
- See-through strainer cover for a fast and easy check of the strainer
- Easy-thread strainer housing ring makes cover removal extremely easy
- Dependability with carborundum and graphite mechanical seals and components molded of corrosion-proof, reinforced thermoplastic
- Convenient drain plug makes winter maintenance easy
- 2" inlet & outlet
- Integrated controller is programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock to manage flow throughout the day
Item 7818: 1 HP Doheny's Inground 2-Speed Pump 230V
- Hi Speed 12 Amps
- Low Speed 3.6 Amps
- Max GPM 83
- Install pump on firm, level base or pad.
- Fasten the pump using screws or bolts to reduce vipation & stress on pipes or hose joints.
- Ground and bond the pool pump motor before connecting to electrical power supply.
- Do NOT ground pool pump to gas supply line.
Storing Doheny's Inground 2-Speed Pool Pumps For Winterization:
- To avoid dangerous or fatal electrical shock hazard, turn OFF power to motor before draining pump. Failure to disconnect power may result in serious personal injury or death.
- 1. Drain water level below all inlets to the pool.
- 2. Remove drain plugs from bottom of strainer body, and remove strainer cover from strainer housing.
- 3. Disconnect pump from mounting pad, wiring system (after power has been turned OFF), and piping system.
- 4. Once the pump is removed of water, re-install the strainer cover and drain plugs. Store pump in a dry area
Item # 7818P