Hayward HCF Next Generation Fiberglass Sand Filter, 36 in Filter, 2 in Bulkhead
- Tool Free Open Close Lid Mechanism
- NSF/ANSI plus new 5 year warranty
- Self-cleaning injection molded laterals
- Commercial Grade, Large 9 in. top opening
This filter is Haywards newest commercial model for the recreational water industry. Offers the rapid open/close tool free lid mechanism. Features industrial grade yoke assembly and a large 12X16 man-way for visual inspection while filter is in operation. Now has non corrosive glass filled ABS legs for better serviceability. Thermoset fiberglass structure is complemented with oversized grid-array laterals which improves filtration and lengthens filter cycle time.
Single [#30312] or multi-head [#30362, #30363] diffusers optimized distribution is combined with a horizontal lateral grid-array. This sand filter system improves water distribution over the filter bed resulting in a longer filter cycle time, improved filtration and a more efficient backwash cycle.
A rapid open/close tool-free, twist-lock, threaded-free, dome-tip lid mechanism with positive O-ring seal simplifies operation and ensures long-term durability and reliability. 2 in. [#30312, #30362] or 3 in. [#30363] pipe connection. NSF listed. Commercial grade, 1.5 in., one-piece injection molded, 360 degree slotted laterals arranged in a grid array provide superior filtration performance.
- Infusion molded, gel-coated, multi-layer, glass-reinforced thermoset composite structure
- Large 9 in. top opening for easy media loading and filter inspection
- Full 2 in. bottom drain including a 3/8 in. integral water drain with media screen
- Industrial-grade Hayward Flow Control Bulkhead fittings
- Factory-built manifolds available for configuring banks up to 6 filters.
Item # 20312P