Doheny's Super Shock Plus, 6 lb
Super Powerful. Fast Dissolving.
This fast-acting formula with minimal residue adds muscle to chlorine and effectively kills bacteria, stops algae in its tracks and destroys organic contaminants.
Calcium Hypochlorite: 73%
OTHER INGREDIENTS: 27%
Minimum Available Chlorine: 70%
How to Use:
Opening Your Pool:
EPA REG. NO. 1258-1239-56890
EPA EST. NO. 52270-GA-01
Precautionary Statements Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Danger: Highly corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. May be fatal if swallowed. Irritating to nose and throat.
Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
Do not handle with bare hands. Wear goggles or face shield and use rubber gloves when handling. For additional protection of skin, wear long sleeves and long pants.
Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Only use utensils that are thoroughly clean and dry. Irritating to nose and throat. Avoid breathing dust and fumes.
Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or going to Restroom.
Physical and Chemical Hazards: If product is exposed to small amounts of water, it can react violently to produce heat and toxic gases and spatter. Do not add water to this product. Add only into water.
Can react with other materials, including other water treatment products, to cause intense fire, explosion, and the release of toxic gases.
Keep all foreign matter, including other water treatment products, away from this product. Use only clean dry equipment to dispense this product.
Do not use this product in a container or dispensing device that has been used with any other product. Exposure to heat can cause this product to rapidly decompose, leading to intense fire, explosion, and the release of toxic gases.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area.
Strong oxidizing agent. This product can increase fire intensity. Keep away from heat and from flame and burning material (like a lighted cigarette).
Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.
Storage & Disposal:
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL: 1-800-654-6911.
Item # 4849P