Hayward Inground Perflex Extended Cycle DE Filter, EC75 System with 1 HP Super Pump
- #1 Selling Brand
- Requires Fewer Media Changes
Combining the outstanding cleaning ability of the Perflex filter with the dependability of a Hayward pump, these inground pool water filter systems provide for exceptionally crystal clear water and complete filtration. Able to remove particles as small as 2 microns the first time through, Hayward Perflex Extended Cycle DE pool filters are a gold standard in water filtration.
Different from other DE pool filters, the Hayward Perflex uses a patented Flex-Tube system that uses the same D.E. media. A proprietary bump handle activates a mechanism that helps the Flex-Tubes shed excess dirt and filter powder. This means you get longer cycles in-between cleaning. You also dont have to backwash the system, which can save thousands of gallons of pool water in the long run.
Notable features of the Hayward Perflex pool filter include:
- Exceptional level of water purity
- Easy to use and operate.
- Patented Flex-Tube system reuses all filter powder and media for less maintenance and no more back washing. .
- Innovative, self-ventilating design expels excess air .
- Heavy-duty filter tank molded of reinforced thermoplastic for long-lasting, corrosion-free performance.
- Integral check valve prevents system back flow whenever the pump is off
Systems include pump, Perflex DE pool filter, modular system base, and filter to pump connection kit. Please choose the pump option when ordering a brand-new pool filter system. Call us toll-free at 1- 866-364-3697 if you have questions.
Free Next Day Delivery on these Hayward Systems (2576 and 2578)
Item # 2576P