As far as handheld pool vacuums are concerned, you just can't beat the maneuverability and efficiency of the Water Tech Pool Blaster MAX pool vacuum. This little guy quickly and efficiently cleans pool walls, floors, and stairs with ease thanks to a deeper cleaning capability than average pool cleaners.
- Equipped with a High Flow Pump, the Pool Blaster MAX pool cleaner can pump out and filter in more water than ever before. The pool vacuum simultaneously traps and gets rid of dirt and debris that might linger in difficult to reach places.
- Easy to maintain, The Pool Blaster MAX also contains an empty filter bag so you don't have to worry about debris flying around.
- The vacuum head is a significant size at 10.5'', making it easy to trap even the largest debris. Hi-Flow Vacuum Motor ensures maximum cleaning power as it gets rid of the most difficult messes that might take place in your pool.
- The Pool Blaster Max weighs approximately 5.5lbs, offering easy portability and storage, and it covers 1771 sq. ft for effortless pool cleaning.
- Power Rating: 300
- Run Time: up to 1 hr.
- Rechargeable Battery Included
- Vacuum Head Width: 10.75
- Minimum Operating Depth: 7
- Unit Size: 15.5 x 6.5 x 7.5
- Unit Weight: 5.65 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
Pool Blaster Max Vacuum FAQ:
Will my pool chemicals hurt the Pool Blaster MAX?
The Pool Blaster is designed to withstand pool chemicals during its usage period. However, it should be rinsed off with fresh water after it is removed from the pool. This will increase the life of the filter bag/seal ring.
How often should I clean out my Pool Blaster filter bag?
You can clean your filter bag as often as you like with no ill effects. The filter bag can then be turned inside out and rinsed with a hose or in a sink. Do not wash it in a washing machine or with detergent.
Where can I buy replacement parts?
Look for original Water Tech replacement parts at your local retailer or call 1-800-298-8800 for more details.