Hayward Power Flo LX Pool Pump, 1.5 HP
Your family can enjoy splashing around in a sparkling, crystal clear pool this summer when the water is pumped efficiently. A pool’s filtration system fully depends on the pool’s pump. The pump circulates the pool’s chemicals evenly to properly sanitize the water. Then the pump pushes the water from the pool to the filter, heater and chlorinator in order for the water to be filtered, heated and sanitized before re-entering the pool. When a pump malfunctions, the pool water will not be properly sanitized causing the pool water to be subject to debris, algae, bugs and dirt.
The proper size pool pump is also vital to a pool’s sanitation. A pool pump that is too small for the pool size cannot properly circulate the water or provide the necessary sanitation. On the other hand, if the pool pump is too large for the pool, it will use more electricity while diminishing the efficiency.
The Hayward Power Flo LX Pool Pump, 1.5 HP is made for above ground pools. This high-performance swimming pool pump is an industry leader for overall value.
- Engineered to handle the rigors of above ground swimming pools
- Dependable, Energy-Efficient, Quiet
- Extra-large debris basket with clear covering
- Easy to install
For over 30 years, Hayward Power-Flo LX Above Ground Pool Pumps have set the industry standard for delivering superb quality. The Power-Flo LX Pump is specifically designed for above ground pools, offering dependable performance, energy efficiency, plus a quiet operating motor. The durable and corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic housing allows for all-weather performance. The heat-resistant, 100% drip proof, double-sized seals afford a long motor life. The drain plug and clear cover that allows you to view trapped debris within the extra-large capacity strainer basket make maintenance easier.
- High performance impeller
- 1 ½ Horsepower Motor
- 115 Volts
- 1½ inch pipe
- 3 Prong Grounded 6 Foot Cord
- To enhance the pool pump’s performance, the ideal position for the pump is below the water line and close to the pool.
- Always install the above ground pool pump in a dry, well-ventilated area; the motors require full air circulation to help with cooling.
- Hayward Power-Flo LX Above Ground Pool Pumps do not need lubrication. They are designed with shaft seals and self-lubricating motor bearings.
- When following the manufacturer's instructions, worn out shaft seals are easily replaced.
- To avoid damage from freezing to pool pumps and motors during the winter months, always store them in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Please Note: Cord is not twist-lock. Hayward Power-Flo LX Above Ground Pool Pumps do not have an on/off switch.
For Technical support on this item please contact Hayward at 1-800-HAYWARD www.haywardpools.com
Attention: California residents: Title 20 requirements for new and replacement pool pumps and motors. For more information, click here.
Item # 2472P